CSSRA maintain both a Men's and Ladies ladder system which allows players to keep track of their performance and rankings.
- Click here to view the Men's Ladder.
- Click here to view the Ladies Ladder
- Click here to view the Men's Veterans Ladder.
The Ladders were last updated on the 18th March 2013.
The rules are as follows:
- New players join the ladder at the bottom.
- Any player can challenge any other player in the ladder regardless of rankings.
- If a higher ranked player beats a lower ranked player then the result will be noted however rankings will not change.
- If a lower ranked player beats a higher ranked player then the result is noted and rankings are adjusted (the winner will take the losers place in the ladder).
- The ladders will be automatically updated by CSSRA following organised events.
- If two players have arranged to play each other outside of a CSSRA event then it is the responsibility of the winner to inform CSSRA of the result so the ladder can be updated.
- If two players have arranged to play each other outside of a CSSRA event then is is the responsibility of the challenger to travel to a venue that suits the player being challenged.
- A player may be removed from the ladder after a period of inactivity.
- If any match reports are disputed CSSRA will investigate however the decision of CSSRA is final.
- CSSRA is currently not able to distribute other players contact details.
To join the Ladders. All you have to do is participate in one of our organised events.